Learn how Pöyry has undergone an initiative to globalise and digitalise its HR in order to increase efficiency and engagement.
In 2016, an HR transformation program began, led by Hanna Summa, SVP, Global Head of HR, to modernise and digitalise HR services.
The five key aims of the program were to:
- Increase efficiency through process automation and simplification and the digitalisation of transactional HR services;
- Minimise administration and reduce manual tasks, in order to free up time on tasks thus to add more value to business and clients;
- Increase user friendliness and flexibility through easily accessible self service functionality;
- Increase transparency of HR service delivery and to remove bottlenecks; and
- Fulfil the requirements of authorities and to ensure compliance (e.g. GDPR).
“The idea is that Pöyry has a culture of entrepreneurship. The PeopleDoc platform is supporting that because it gives the tools to our regional HR employees to design and adjust their HR processes locally.”
Download our complimentary case study to find out how your organisation can achieve the same Global HR digital transformation results as Pöyry.